IRA Contributions

Tax Tip: Have you ever finished your taxes and wound up receiving a smaller refund (or a larger bill) than you wanted? Depending on your situation, you might be able to make a prior-year contribution into a traditional Individual Retirement Account (IRA) and lower your 2016 bill even though the year is technically over.

Leave Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *